In the course of the project five intellectual outputs will be generated:
- A survey on programme leaders’ attitudes, needs and competences towards inclusion and diversity mangement and their approaches and methods currently used in their study programmes. The survey also served as an initial needs assessment guiding the development of the other outputs.
- Multi-media resources on IDM scenarios in higher education, dealing, for example, with situations like violence on campus, holding fair admission interviews or students with dyslexia.
- A Blended-Learning Training on IDM for programme leaders focussing on awareness raising as well as the development of concrete measures to be applied in study programmes consisting of a workshop (face-to-face meeting) and an e-learning component.
- A freely accessible IDM-Toolbox providing further practical methods and tools.
- An online self-assessment measuring one’s own awareness, general attitudes and competences/skills in dealing with student diversity.